Dr. Harrick is a native Memphian with 21 years experience as a critical care nurse. Her study in Traditional Chinese Medicine began in 1985 after she utilized Oriental Medicine to promote healing from an illness of her own in 1983. Judi is the only Doctorate level practitioner of acupuncture in the Mid-South region and has maintained a private practice in Memphis since returning in 1990. Judi fulfilled a long-time goal by providing the vision, and the 'revolution' of Mid-South healthcare, by establishing a cooperative practice. In 2014 she decided to get back to basics.
- TN License # 1
· Nationally Board Certified Acupuncturist (NCCAOM) since 1989
· Founding Member of the Integrative Task Force Committee of the TN Board of Medicine
· 2003 Trailblazer Award Winner Philanthropic Collaborative for Integrative Medicine hosted by Walter Cronkite
· 2002 Memphis Business Journal Health Care Hero Finalist
· Founder and Director of Tennessee Acupuncture Council 1996-2002
· Adjunct Professor in Preventive Medicine, University of Tennessee College of Medicine
· Clinical Instructor University of Tennessee Family Medicine Residency Program
· Governor appointed to Acupuncture Advisory Board, Tennessee Board of Medicine, Elected Chairman of Acupuncture Board for first two inaugural terms
· Consultant to Methodist Healthcare Corp.
· Winner of the National 2001 and again in 2014 of the Vision & leadership award from NADA-National Acupuncture Detoxification Association
· Author and Registered Trainer for NADA, providing instruction across the U.S. since 1996.
· Medical Qigong Practitioner since 1996, certified under Master Liang
· MSOM, The Midwest College of Oriental Medicine, Chicago
· PhD from Samra University, Los Angeles
· Intern, Lincoln Hospital, South Bronx, NY
· Intern, Chengdu College and Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chengdu, Sichuan, Peoples Republic of China
· Studied with internationally renowned practitioners of Oriental Medicine
Your first visit will begin with an in depth assessment of your condition and an initial treatment.
Plan to be in the office approximately 2 hours for your initial intake and treatment. Plan to be in the office one hour for returning visits.
Results will vary individually. After you are evaluated, your practitioner will develop a treatment plan.
On first visit - come with completed intake forms in hand. If unable to download, come 30 min early.
Please do not wear scented lotions or cologne, as some patients have allergies.
In general, a good rule is to initially plan on several treatments for desired results.
Initial visit fee $150.00
Followup visit fee $70.00
5341 Estate Office Park dr #2, Memphis, TN 38119, US